5 Apartment Amenities that Improve Work-From-Home
Working from home is quickly becoming the norm—especially after 2020. While there are many benefits to remote jobs, living and working in the same space can bring challenges, especially if your home is not properly designed and outfitted for remote work. If you’re looking for apartments with office space, you need to not only consider the square footage, but also the on-site amenities and community offerings that can make integrating work and life seamless.
Many residents of The Winston at Lyndhurst are at-home workers, who take advantage of the community’s unique design to find both personal and professional success. Here are just a few of the opportunities:
- Allocated package room: If your job has you fielding packages and mail often, you can rest assured that your communications will be kept private and in order with The Winston at Lyndhurst’s designated mailroom.
- Spacious apartments: Our community features 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom floor plans, so no matter if you live alone or with roommates or a partner, you have plenty of space to dedicate just to work. It’s important for apartments with office space to feature a clear divide between work and life, and with the expansive homes at The Winston, you can do just that.
- Private spaces: Apartments at The Winston at Lyndhurst include private balconies with views, the perfect spot to enjoy your morning coffee before diving into work, or to take a break for a breath of fresh air.
- Recreation options: Anyone who has worked from home knows how important it is to sign off every now and then and do something enjoyable. At The Winston at Lyndhurst, that could mean a trip to the game room or the entertainment lounge, which is equipped with a fireplace. While those looking for apartments with office space need to focus on where they’re going to get their work done, they should also prioritize having a space to relax and recharge.
- Fitness center: Staying energized is also essential for at-home workers. At The Winston at Lyndhurst’s on-site fitness center, you have access to state-of-the-art equipment, including treadmills, stationary bikes, ellipticals, and more, as well as free weights and strength-training machines. A quick workout on your break or your lunch hour could be just what you need to stay focused throughout the rest of your workday.
If you’d like to learn more about The Winston at Lyndhurst or schedule a tour contact our leasing office today.